Wow! I can’t believe I will be a college freshman in only a few short months. I finally made it, and my Senior Year is coming to an end. Eight years of homeschool, and twelve jam-packed years of learning. I have grown (not in height, unfortunately) tremendously throughout the past four years, and through every rocky lesson I’ve endured, I don’t think I would change much. Out of everything I have learned over the years, here are the top 10 life lessons that I have taken from the past 12 years.
Top 10 Life Lessons:
1. True education is not memorizing for a test, nor studying directly from a textbook.
2. People will stare. People will judge. People will hate. Be yourself anyway.
3. Don’t live above your means.
4. Learn from everything.
5. Do the right thing. Stand up for what’s right – even when it’s difficult.
6. There is a lot of cruelty in the world. But, there’s also a lot of good.
7. Life goes on.
8. Enjoy the little moments.
9. Sometimes you have to sacrifice the little for the big.
10. Don’t waste your life.